Friday, September 25, 2009

Naptime in the Car


Ava loves hearing stories from when she was younger. She especially loves hearing the one where she fell asleep on the way home from a park at 5 in the afternoon and didn't wake up until the next morning. Well, the other day she was looking pretty sleepy in her carseat as we were driving home. As soon as I pulled in the driveway she perked right up, but told me to leave her in the car. Even though that sounded a little suspicious I thought a few minutes of peace and quiet might be good for me so I let her stay. A few minutes later I heard her come into the house. She walked past me, not saying a word, and then into her room. She came out of her room wearing pajamas and had her pillow and blanket. Then she got back into the car and laid down to take a nap. All along she had no intention of falling asleep, but she knew she was being pretty silly. Here she is "sleeping" in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment